New Year New Me


Hey Lovelies,

Welcome to 2017!!!!!!!!

I know it is already a couple of days into the year but it is never to late to wish everyone a happy new year. 2016 came with a lot of hassles which I am gladly putting behind me. I look forward to a better 2017 and great things happening. 

Image result wey dey for happy new year gif


This year I am not making any new resolutions as I rarely keep them and I don't want to join the 'New Year New Me' (NYNM) club.
 Image result wey dey for new year new me gif

However, I have resolved to deepen my relationship with God and focus on being a better person. Also, I want to keep up with my workouts and take better care of my body - Team 6 packs. 

Image result wey dey for team 6 packs gym women funny gif
Someone is gonna be jealous :p
On love, I have decided to take a break and focus on enjoying me as loving myself is the one of the best gifts I can give myself. Besides, Kirby is also there as one of my loves, he is staring at an invisible object like an old man medicating on life as I type this, sometimes I wonder what goes on through the mind of a dog,that is if they even have one. LOL 

One of my fav songs on repeat is the Bruno Mars - 24K Magic. It is a very upbeat song and have helped me through some sad and tough times recently. Anytime, the song comes up, it takes me to a happy place. Below is the video for your enjoyment. 


Well, enough of my random musings. I had intended for this post to be very short but see my life outside. Sighs...........

Wishing you the best of 2017.

Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment